Artificial blue light emissions combined with the constant focus at close to mid-range distances are responsible for experiencing eye fatigue, blurred vision, dry eyes, and headaches. Sanol® Digiblue™ technology is an aspherical lens design which through a proprietary algorithm combines Blue Light Guard™ features with the prescription provided by your optometrist and your frame selection. Digiblue™ technology effectively reliefs your eyes from Digital Eye Strain symptoms featuring a unique level of contrast perception and sharpness.
Digiblue™Lens Features and Benefits
- Active Blue Light Blocking, preventing DES symptoms.
- UV420 Protection, preventing UV aging and damaging of the retina.
- Active Contrast Perception Design, offering sharpness and reduced glare during night time driving.
- Enhances visual acuity during low light condition.
- True color perception; ideal for GFX designers.
- Smudge Resistant, Water and Dust Repellent coatings.
- Ashperical lens design for optimal visual acuity without aberration and better appearance.
- UV- anti-reflection back surface, to preserve non-filtered UV rays to reflect back to your eye.
- Titanium anti-scratch coating ensuring years of durability.
- Light weight and thin lens material.