Photoreact® /1.61 / Digiblue™
For outdoors users Photoreact-Blue® lenses will automatically adjust their darkness by changing their color to dark grey(75%). Photoreact-Blue® is the only protochromic blue light lens in the market, and they are available in RI:1.56 and 1.61
Artificial blue light emissions combined with the constant focus at close to mid-range distances are responsible for experiencing eye fatigue, blurred vision, dry eyes, and headaches. Sanol® Digiblue™ technology is an aspherical lens design which combines Blue Light Guard™ features with the prescription provided by your optometrist and your frame selection. Digiblue™ effectively relieves your eyes from Digital Eye Strain symptoms featuring a unique level of contrast perception and sharpness.
Features and Benefits:
- Active Blue Light Blocking, preventing DES symptoms.
- UV420 Protection, preventing UV aging and damaging of the retina.
- Active Contrast Perception Design, offering sharpness and reduced glare during night time driving.
- Enhances visual acuity during low light condition.
- True color perception; ideal for GFX designers.
- Smudge Resistant, Water and Dust Repellent coatings.
- Ashperical lens design for optimal visual acuity without aberration and better appearance.
- UV- antireflection back surface, to preserve un-filtered UV rays to reflect back to your eye.
- Titanium anti-scratch coating ensuring years of durability.
- Light weight and thin lens material.
|Digiblue™ 1.56 Blue Light Guard|
|POWER RANGE||0.00 ~ +6.00/CYL -0.00 ~ -2.00(Diameter 65mm)
0.00 ~ -10.00/CYL -0.00 ~ -2.00(Diameter 70mm)
|COLOR OF COATING||Green|
Blue Light Guard™ TEST
A Blue LED laser casts blue light rays on Sanol® Blue Light Guard™ lens, which blocks blue light radiation and it generates a blue light shadow on the test display.
RX orders delivery time: 5-7 days.
All lenses are carefully inspected by certified optical lab specialists, and they are covered by one year warranty against defects on the lens coatings and workmanship. SANOL warranty covers:
- Manufacturing or workmanship defects on lenses.
- Lens defect on Rx
- Scratched lenses are considered normal wear not covered under warranty.