Multifocal Lenses: Variblue™
Sanol® Variblue™ incorporates as many of the wearer’s personal parameters, in the production of the lens by combining Blue Light Guard™ features with the prescription provided by your optometrist and your frame selection. Variblue™ is designed for digital devices monitors use and it’s fitted individually for each wearer, providing outstanding wearability and visual comfort.
Variblue™Lens Features and Benefits
- Active Blue Light Blocking, preventing DES symptoms.
- UV420 Protection, preventing UV aging and damaging of the retina.
- Active Contrast Perception Design, offering sharpness and reduced glare during night time driving.
- Enhances visual acuity during low light condition.
- True color perception; ideal for GFX designers.
- Smudge Resistant, Water and Dust Repellent coa
- Ashperical lens design for optimal visual acuity without aberration and better appearance.
- UV- anti-reflection back surface, to preserve non-filtered UV rays to reflect back to your eye.
- Titanium anti-scratch coating ensuring years of durability.
- Light weight and thin lens material.